Saturday, July 27, 2013

Well I was almost asleep the entire day. Because the night before me and my uncle were spending some qaulity time together. But I made the good decision woke up and went to a place called Pacific Aquaculture and learned about trout.. And how they made them steril, and how they weren't a female or a male it was an IT basically. And then we met with Rick Desautal and showed us some animal pelts. And then we went and howled at wolves. But that was all the business of the day. After we went and finished at the Aquaculture place we hade like 3 hours of free time. And in that time I played some basketball with my uncle and some friends. And then we laid down for a little bit and chilled for a bit. And then on the way back from the wolf howling the band wagon thought it would be cool to try and play a prank on the others. But it didn't work out as planned because they planned on moving the vans and making creepy noises. I know it seems pretty amateur but thats the Band Wagon for you. They actually moved the cars without anyone noticing. But they didn't succeed in making creepy noises. Their second choice was to deflate they others sleeping mattresses. But these past 2 weeks were AWESOME! We made some memories and some friends. And I can't wait for the next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment